This Blog

Basically, these are my thoughts, opinions and experiences in the scientific world, more specifically the world of astrophysics. So if you like astronomy and astrophysics you're most definitely in the right place!

The name of my blog may be cliché 'infinity of possibilities before me' but that's what I see when I look up at the sky because there is so much out there that there really must be an infinite of possibilities (as long as they work within the laws of physics, of course).

And my title '1,429,400,000 km away'? That is my first post.

Enjoy...

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

ESO Rap 

Unfortunately I haven't perfected the art of typing with one hand yet.

So instead here's a rap video Vania and Gianluca, two of my fellow participants who are both from Switzerland, made about the ESO Astronomy Camp 2014/2015.

They summarise wonderfully what made the week so magical: 'People from many different backgrounds, but all have one thing in common: a passion for astronomy'


'Good bye' is an awful word to use guys! I'd really like to think we'll all find a way to meet up again... 




No comments:

Post a Comment